1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing.
- Because of the American LeviÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s imperialism !
2) Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes April 77 Jeans stand out from the rest.
- April 77 is not a jeans brand. We sell an attitude and we make jeans just because it fits with our inspiration, with the music we love. All the jeans are unisex.The other point is the price: April 77 is an affordable label , donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t pay our jeans more than 150 dollars.
3) Who do you imagine is a typical April 77 customer.
- Musicians and people into any underground scenes.
4) Which style and wash of April 77 Jeans are flying out of the shops the quickest at the moment?
- All of April 77 jeans are in raw denim. Our best seller is The Joey in Overdrive (raw blue denim) and in High Standard (black drill).
5) Are there any essential jeans that everyone should have in their wardrobe.
- LeviÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s 501 and 505. We have made like a 505, The Sinner, which is a skinny jeans for dads!
6) What are the first pair of jeans you remember?
- A Bonaventure with back metal label. I was 10 I guessÃ¢â‚¬Â¦