This week’s Designer Q&A is with Jason Trotzuk, Founder, Designer and President of Fidelity Denim.
1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing.
- Jeans have remained the most popular because they are the clothing for the common man, the working man, therefore they are real and credible…jeans never lie!!!
2) Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes your jeans stand out from the rest.
- Fidelity, is the “new luxury” in denim, Fidelity works from the three “FÃ¢â‚¬Â principal; Fabric Fit and Finish…I use the best fabrics that will keep up with her busy day, the fits must accent her assets and the finishes are soft and subtle so that they work with everything in her wardrobe. Easy to say, difficult to do, “If you look at my jeans and take them for a spin, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll fall in love” – thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Fidelity baby!
3) Who do you imagine is your typical customer.
- TodayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s woman: Bold, bright, energetic, risk taker, zest for love and life!!!
4) Which style and wash of your jeans are flying out of the shops the quickest at the moment?
- Belladonna (mid rise), Japan Rose (skinny flare), Plumaria, (skinny)