This week’s Designer Q&A is with Daniella Clarke, Founder/Designer Of Frankie B Jeans.
1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing.
- Jeans are a staple in everyoneÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s closet because they are so easily matched with everything, as in a sexy top to a t-shirt or sweater, heels or flats, boots or sneakers.
2) There really are a lot of brands out there now. When we first started 8 years ago there was only 1 other premium denim brand. I think we stuck around because we have such a unique fit that we have become known for.
- Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes Frankie B Jeans stand out from the rest.
3) Who do you imagine is a typical Frankie B Jeans customer.
4) Are there any essential jeans that everyone should have in their wardrobe.
- Everyone should have a nice clean dark straight leg jean with no embellishment and no wear and tear.