This weeks Q&A is with Lucy Pinter and Flora Evans, Designers & Founders of Superfine.
1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing?
- L: They’re the easiest and cutest thing to wear. You can dress them up or down.
F : They’re sexy without being too ‘try hard’.
2) Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes your jeans stand out from the rest?
- L: Our identity is strong & our imagery is important to us as it creates a whole look. Our backgrounds make Superfine a little more “fashion denim” I guess..
F: We’re London too.
3) Who do you imagine is a typical customer?
- L: I think people with a little bit of a sense of style/fashion. I hope there’s a good mix – all backgrounds, ages and sizes.
F: They’ve probably got a bit of Rock & Roll going on.