1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing?
- Firstly, casual clothing has become increasingly accepted in a lot of social settings, which of course has to do with the entry of designer jeans in the 80s. Since thereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s continuous R&D going into denim production, there is constant evolution and an ever increasing variety of things you can do with denim Ã¢â‚¬â€œ more so than on any other type of fabric. This keeps denim interesting and sets it apart from other types of fabrics.
2) Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes your jeans stand out from the rest?
- Quirky Scandinavian design at value-for-money pricing available only at selected high-end retailers. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s quite unique.
3) Who do you imagine is a typical customer?
- We make jeans that we like and that we hope others like as well. We keep things very down-to-earth, and I believe thatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s a strong reason why our jeans appeal to a variety of people who have one thing in common: they know a good pair of jeans when they see them.