This week’s Designer Q & A is with Laure Pariente, Founder of My Lovely Jeans.
1) Why do you think after 200 years jeans are still one of the most popular items of clothing?
Because it is the ultimate basic
2) Last time I counted there were over 50 brands of premium denim jeans, what makes your jeans stand out from the rest?
It’s the jean I’ve been dreaming of that I couldn’t find
3) Who do you imagine is a typical customer?
Young urban girls who like fashion and style
4) Where do you get your inspiration from?
Inspiration from the 60’s and 70’s – flea market-vintage shop- vintage shapes readapted to nowadays envies
5) Which style and wash of your jeans are flying out of the shops the quickest at the moment?
Trash 5 pockets