Because I am not only thinking about the ladies and our summer “boyfriends jeans, here is one for you, guys!
If you are hot and disgusted by your regular, heavy-weight jeans and would never consider wearing shorts to the office, well here is AGAVE for you. They have the perfect lightweight pair of jeans for you, in different washes and colors. And the very coolest thing is – they are selvage. No stretch, no polyester, but best quality real jeans for the real denim head.
FYI: For absolute lack of options for women’s selvage, I have decided to give Agave’s men’s jeans a try and I LOVE them! So, girls, if you are looking for selvage, no stretch, no frill, then go for the Maverick, Agave’s slim cut style.
Here is what it’s all about:
• Agave Denim Gold is an all-selvage label that designer owner Jeff Shafer designed for denim fanatics like himself.
• Each jean is authentic with inside details taken from classic selvage jeans that any denim connoisseur will appreciate.
• Every season, designer Shafer works on developing a selection of exclusive selvage fabrics with his favorite mills for the Gold Label.
• All fabrics are woven on 29″ vintage American shuttle looms.
• There are typically only 300 selvage jeans made in each fabric
• Every jean, is of course, designed, sewn and hand-finished in the USA (designed in Portland made in California).
• All Agave Gold selvage jeans are limited edition and each pair is numbered and signed personally by Jeff on a vintage label
The Chambray Selvage Jeff chose is from Kaihara mill. It’s a 8.75oz chambray selvage denim 100% cotton and has been stonewashed to enhance the character of fabric.
And now the best news: These jeans are on sale for an average price of under $150 – check them out here.