If you are following our Instagram #denimologydotcom, you will know that just this past week I went to the Parker Smith Show Room here in NYC to check out what’s new for spring and summer 2015. Super best fitting skinnies, flares, many different denim washes ranging from a classic dark blue to ripped and destructed. Their styles cover everything from skinny skinny to boyfriend – check out their amazing lookbook for this coming season!
“The Parker Smith Spring 2015 collection is inspired by the multiple facets and creative mind of an artist. With strong, sexy, and feminine women as the muse, the line features curve hugging fits to highlight the beauty of an hourglass shape. Evoking a vintage vibe with a modern twist, washed down denim with crosshatching and an authentic denim feel are incorporated with new silhouettes such as the Paper Bag Crop Trouser and distressed Girlfriend. Artistic details such as paint brush strokes, tuxedo pants, bright vintage blues, and colorful distressed dyes elevate the timeless styles of the fitted straights, tailored trousers, and classic skinnies.”
NEW KEY STYLES
• Paper Bag Crop Trouser
• Paint Brush Tux
• Distressed Girlfriend
• Stove Pipe Crop
• Runaround Sue
• Knit Indigo Denim- Has the look of denim but moves and feels like a knit
• Sateen- Incredibly soft to the touch, the sateen is made of micro sanded cotton with compact construction.
• Eternal White- Made from soft model spandex, this white stretch denim is stain resistant and eco-friendly.
• Eternal Black- With incredible color retention, the super soft tencel blend maintains its true black color.
• Linen Tencel- Light weight crosshatched linen lyocel drapes beautifully for looser silhouettes.
• Light Weight Authentic Denim- An open weave provides the perfect texture and weight for slouchy fits.
You can buy Parker Smith jeans on their website.