sustainable denim

Icon brand Diesel launched a capsule collection with Coca-Cola, named The (RE)COLLECTION, and it’s all about being RE-sponsible:

“Responsibility is at the heart of this capsule”, explains Diesel.

And we love that not only is this capsule a big step towards sustainability for Diesel, but it’s also a super fun and pretty edgy collection.

Responsible Fabric:

The warp is entirely composed of recycled PES derived from post consumer plastic bottles. It amounts to 38% of the total fabric. The remaining 62% of the fabric is made of standard cotton.

Responsible Dyeing:

Dry Indigo is a special spray dyeing technique that reduces water usage by 50% compared to standard dyeing processes.

You can shop the entire collection here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here