The fall/winter 2020 7 For All Mankind ad campaign aims to capture the community nature of both the brand and today’s culture.
The campaign, named “We Are Made For This”, brings together inspiring individuals from around the globe to highlight seven values that have shaped the company throughout its 20-year history.
7 For All Mankind’s brand values – Conversation, Expression, Authenticity, Curiosity, Purpose, Connection, and Undeniable Style – were captured by four photographers known for their expressive and connective work. Ryan Duffin (New York City), Ronan McKenzie (London), Vitali Gelwich (Berlin), and Justin Chung (Dallas) were tasked with creating authentic portraits of subjects in their homes and neighborhood surroundings during the COVID-19 shutdown.
7 For All Mankind identified campaign talent based on their respective embodiment of its values, their professional fields, in addition to contributions to their local communities.
Captured in both still images and video, the cast authentically dressed themselves in the Fall collection, which includes items that are perfect for work and live from home lifestyle. For women, coated denim styles with stretch are versatile day to night pieces.
The debut of the Men’s Tech Series features a water and wrinkle resistant finish in both a Chino and 5 pocket style.
The campaign features:
- Louis Levy – Founder & CEO – Photographed by Ryan Duffin in New York City (Conversation)
- Olivier Palazzo – Chef – Photographed by Ryan Duffin in New York City (Expression)
- Jess and Katy Young, with their mother Xuan – Restaurateurs – Photographed by Ronan McKenzie in London (Connection)
- Yasmina Dexter – DJ, Radio Host & Art Director – Photographed by Ronan McKenzie in London (Undeniable Style)
- Jack Tarpey – Environmental Policy Researcher & Anna Santangelo, Sustainable Jewelry Designer – Photographed by Vitali Gelwich in Berlin (Purpose)
- Carolina Alvarez-Mathies – Art Curator – Photographed by Justin Chung in Dallas (Curiosity)
- Abolaji Ogundele – Physical Therapist & Designer – Photographed by Justin Chung in Dallas (Authenticity)
You can shop for the new fall and winter collection on the 7 For All Mankind website.