American Eagle dropped its new Spring ‘21 Jeans are Forever campaign, a modern interpretation of a true denim lifestyle.
AE is continuously evolving its experiences and products to represent the values of its core customer who is authentic, independent, optimistic, and inclusive. The collection of campaign images and video was filmed to highlight nature—set outdoors to capture the beauty of green grass and blue skies, and the comfort and style of AE jeans.
In tandem with the campaign launch, AE will also debut the AE x Snapchat AR Jeans Guide, featuring a range of fashion denim for men and women. The first-of-its-kind two multi-URL 3D shoppable jeans lenses will allow users to view different types of 3D AE jeans in augmented reality using the world-facing camera. By virtually twisting or turning each pair of jeans, the customer can learn about specific fits, washes, unique details, get styling tips and click to purchase.
More on the Jeans Are Forever Campaign
- Chase Stokes and Madison Bailey represent the heartbeat of youth culture with a realness, freedom, and limitless possibilities as to what the future may hold. The actors have a great connection on and off-screen, and their fun and playful personalities came to life during the shoot.
- The campaign utilizes a fusion of digital and analog technology and was shot using a mix of cameras: Medium Format, Polaroid, 16mm, Super 8, Tintype, and iPhones.
- Both Stokes and Bailey are credited as photographers for the campaign as well, each taking a seat behind the lens and capturing the other in their #AEJeans.
Featured Spring ’21 Products
- A range of fashion denim for her including Mom jeans and shorts. Plus, new leg shapes—flares and denim joggers that compliment the new assortment of on-trend AE tops.
- Innovation in AirFlex+ for him that offers the most flexible and comfortable styles—perfect to pair with a graphic tee and long or short sleeve woven in pops of color and patterns.
- All Mom jeans and Airflex+ jeans in the collection have the Real Good badge, which means they are made with the environment in mind and are manufactured in a facility that meets AEO Inc.’s standards for water recycling and reduction.
- Easy super-soft layering and the revival of the iconic AE denim jacket for him and her is a must-have item for spring and every season after.
You can shop for the new American Eagle collection on their website and in their stores.
On a personal note: We love that a) AE is size inclusive in almost everything they carry, and b) their jeans are to-notch and very reasonably priced – most of them go for $55 and less.