Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post for Denimology! Below are some guidelines for submissions. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us using our Contact page.
Content and Quality Requirements
Denimology accepts high quality, unique guest submissions related to the denim market. Denimology covers all sorts of denim news and research. Anything that is related to this topic is considered good content for guest posts. There are no length requirements, but usually guest posts should be no less than 300 words.
- We require at least one image 700 pixels wide that will be displayed at the beginning of every post. You must also select a featured image with every post (it can be the same 700 pixel image at the beginning of the post) that will be reduced and displayed on Denimology’s home page as a post snippet.
- Additional 700 pixel wide single images may be placed within the post in any position. Image galleries with unlimited images of any size may also be created and placed anywhere in the post.
- Understand copyright and fair use laws for your online images. By publishing your images, you are indemnifying Denimology from any and all liability and attorney fees related to infringement.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet. By submitting a guest post to Denimology, you agree to never publish the post anywhere else, including your own blog.
- You can have as many links as you want within your post, but all links will be no followed per Google guidelines for guest posting.
- We will only edit a post for minor grammar mistakes and may add contextual links to related posts or pages on Denimology. If there are any bigger changes, we will get your approval first.
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish any post submitted for review for any reason. Reasons for rejection, include, but are not limited to: a) inaccurate information or facts, b) excessive grammatical or spelling errors, c) irrelevant content for Denimology readers, and d) nudity in any form. Payments, if made, will be refunded upon rejection.
Social Media & Newsletters
- Denimology will promote every post through our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Linkedin social media channels.
- Your post will also be published in both daily and weekly newsletters.